24 hour shipping available Last Minute Order?
DM-1051 Hybrid Exhibit
DM-1051 Hybrid Exhibit: There's something unmistakably alluring about a Custom Hybrid Exhibit. The DM-1050 and DM-1051 demonstrate how an effective and practical trade show exhibit can also be a beautiful representation of your branding. These islands include custom reception counter and workstation(s), all with lockable storage. The backwall graphics for the workstations are backlit using brilliant SuperNova LED Technology. There are even product shelves, walk-in storage, and a media wall. The same components can be used for a 10 ft., 20 ft., and 30 ft. inline.
All Visionary Designs combine vibrant tension fabric graphics, durable aluminum extrusions, and elegant laminates into an unmistakable island or inline trade show exhibit. Browse through the Visionary Designs Galleries with almost 100 display ideas to choose from. Don't see exactly what you want. No problem. We'll design a display that fits your unique vision and at a price that meets your budget.
Click on the Send Me More Information button to request additional information or give us a call.
Purchase Online or
- Manufacturer: Classic Exhibits, Inc
- Lead Time: 10 Working Days
- Setup Time: 30 - 60 Minutes
- Warranty: Lifetime
- DM-1051 Hybrid Exhibit
- Fits iPad 2, 3, and 4
- (1) Locking Clamshell with Dual Anti-theft Locks
- (1) 6 ft. USB/30 Pin Cable and (1) Lightning Cable
- Modular Construction
- Wire/Cord Management
- Made in the USA
- Ships in Reusable Corrugated Box
- Large Format Backlit Graphics
- Custom Wood and Engineered Aluminum Structure
- Re-configures to 10 ft., 20 ft., 30 ft. and 20 x 20/30 Islands
- Custom Workstations with Locking Storage
- Custom Reception Counter with Locking Storage
- Product Shelves (except on 10 ft.)
- Video Media Wall
- Individually Numbered Components
- Reusable Packaging
- Fabric-lined Custom Crate with Jigging
- Made in the USA
|Weight:||0lb||Dimensions:||0in x 0in x 0in|
Note: Shipping costs are estimated. We reserve the right to make adjustments once the order is placed and specific costs can be determined. For more information click here.